Duke Special

Wednesday 25 February 2009

Pixel dolls!

I'm back! It's been a very busy week, but I'm back in the land of the dolls. Not only that, I'm back in the land of the virtual dolls! I wanted to practice my pixel art so I've created two new doll bases for pixel dollz...

That's as far as I've got so far, outfits and hair to follow shortly!



As a newb I found this website very useful and informative (as well as fun and monumentally cute ^-^!):

So what else have I been up to? Well... I have opened a folksy shop, but as it won't be 100% doll related I go on the monica of 'Hurdlepurdle Handicrafts'. You can visit the shop here: http://www.folksy.com/shops/hurdlepurdle . There's only 2 items listed as yet, but again, more to be added imminently.

Well, that's it for now, I have work to do, but see you sooner rather than later this time!

Holly xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Gloomlet is way cute! I can actually see my daughter, who's not a big doll fan, liking her. You are talented, Holly, and I look forward to seeing more of your creations in the shop!

    ReplyDelete