Duke Special

Thursday 27 November 2008

Cosplay for Libby paper doll - Kaylee from Firefly / Serenity

I hate Firefly. And this is why; it has completely ruined TV for me!


I love Firefly so much that whenever I watch anything nowadays I can't help but be disappointed. Firefly shows what TV is capable of, and what TV should be.


Watching the episodes on DVD I always start to get upset as the series comes to an end because I know there are no more episodes to watch.


Yep I know I do sound dangerously like this guy:


But I can't help it. As an outlet for my Firefly longings, I decided to make a Kaylee costume for Libby.


kayleeboilersuitillus


It's found in the usual place. In case you're not familiar with her, Kaywinnit Lee Frye is Serenity's engineer. She's completely adorable and infectiously cheerful and optimistic, I think we could all use a dose of that =D!


I plan to make the infamous ruffled ballgown from the 'Shindig' episode soon :)


Holly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment