Duke Special

Thursday 13 November 2008

Paper doll blog!


Oooh, ooh! I am so excited! I just found a great paper doll blog with beautiful artwork and regular updates too! Check it out, it's awesome ^-^!


I first got into paper dolls as a little girl. I used to get Bunty comic every week and relished the paper dolls which would always appear on the back page. I also used to turn my mum's catalogues into paper dolls as well as drawing my own.


Oh yay! I'm inspired! I'm off to make paper dolls, yay!


Holly and the (paper) dollies xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I'm glad you found it inspiring, I love that you made one of your own too, and I'm going to go comment on it now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay thanks so much :)

    Sorry it took me so long to reply to your comments, the system usually notifies me when I get a comment but it didn't for some reason, d'oh!

    Holly xoxo

    ReplyDelete