Duke Special

Saturday 1 November 2008

Dolly encounters of the continental kind...

What is nicer than to spend a day browsing the continental market?

'Not much' I say! We had a great time sampling Japanese Teriyaki Chicken and dumplings, French Macaroons, Turkish delight, German Sausages and Dutch Pancakes... and yes, we did feel sick by the end!

Luckily though, I was still mobile enough to drag myself to a lovely Matrioshka stall, and this is what I saw (apologies for the poor camera work, but it was pretty crowded and I was pretty self conscious :/)



Beautiful though they were, the Matrioshkas were a little bit outside my price range. I did manage to adopt one new dolly though from the British Heart Foundation charity shop. She will be introduced to you tomorrow when there is more light :)

Love, Holly & the dollies xoxo

P.S. I hope you like the new bonfire night banner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment