Duke Special

Monday 10 November 2008

Sorry for the absence! Weekend update.

Hi peeps, sorry for the conspicuous lack of posting over the weekend but my computer was being most non-cooperative. But things are back in order now, for the time being at least, *touch wooden dolly's head for luck!*.


It has been a fairly dolly enhanced weekend. On Saturday I happened across a lovely little book:



I managed to get mine from a charity shop, but as you can see it's very reasonably priced on Amazon too :)

It's a lovely little reference book with some great information and nice pictures too, a lucky find!

But my good dolly fortune did not end their as I also happened upon these cute kokeshi style moneyboxes from a bargain store:

kokeshimoneyboxes

The big one was £2.99 and the little ones were £1 each - bargain!

Holly and the (kokeshi) dollies xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment